Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Friday, February 22, 2013

Rosy

'Rosy'


I will never forget the first time I saw a hummingbird in my Garden almost 10-years ago. It was a amazing tiny bird to watch. Little did I know that I would be a hummingbird lover and have a Garden just for Hummingbirds ten years later, with a little wild humming bird that I call Rosy that is either an Male Ruby - throat or an Anna's Humming bird.. Since I have had a hard time getting so close its hard to tell. but it really doesn't matter because the tiny little hummer has stayed with me over the last 5 winters. And is very vocal too. He has a favorite tree that he sets up high in to protect my garden, which he now feels is his garden. I have over the years been able to communicate with the tiny & quite beautiful hummer. He is also quite a proud bird too. Being that he is a male he loves to show off  his beautiful. 







Wendy.


1 comment:

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Birds song rejoicing Spring
The bird’s song has not really have changed;
All the difference is that the melody is in the listener’s heart not just of the ear.
If she could be still and forget that she does not live at the World’s end,but only at the beginning of the journey
Then birds would sing as it sang in the Palace of kingdom old,
In the forest of magic of the ancient treasure of sunlight of gold.
Love
Your sis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...