Friday, February 22, 2013

Rosy

'Rosy'


I will never forget the first time I saw a hummingbird in my Garden almost 10-years ago. It was a amazing tiny bird to watch. Little did I know that I would be a hummingbird lover and have a Garden just for Hummingbirds ten years later, with a little wild humming bird that I call Rosy that is either an Male Ruby - throat or an Anna's Humming bird.. Since I have had a hard time getting so close its hard to tell. but it really doesn't matter because the tiny little hummer has stayed with me over the last 5 winters. And is very vocal too. He has a favorite tree that he sets up high in to protect my garden, which he now feels is his garden. I have over the years been able to communicate with the tiny & quite beautiful hummer. He is also quite a proud bird too. Being that he is a male he loves to show off  his beautiful. 







Wendy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...