Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Elves2

Elves have always had a Magick about them. And they have
been around the Earth for centuries. No one really knows now long
they have been on our young planet and how they came, but one thing
is for sure in my mind, they are still here. But  not in the way you might
think. In this post I am going to show you my love of the elf.
Through photo's that I have found to be some of my favorites. All
of the paintings are different interpretations of what these elves might look like to the artists who
have either painted, photographic, photo-shop, digital painting or drawings
if you will. Many are Talented artist who are able to make our dreams
come true through these images.
I give thanks to all the talented artists who have created all of
these beautiful paintings for all of us to Enjoy...
Wendy.
Elves
Elves
 Elves

 Elves   

 Drow

 Elf 

 snow Elf 

Lovers  
STar Elf
 Elf 

 Elf
Elf    
 Elf
Dark Elf  
Male Elf
 Elves   
 Elves

Elves

 Elves   

Elfin Lovers

Elf in the Woods




Elf in the Magick Lake


High Elf


Beauty Elf


Strong Beautiful elf

The Kings Wedding


Elvenen


My Pet Dragon


The Flying Eagles


Baby Dragon





Magick Witch


Magick Elf
Wood Elf


BeautifuL Red Head Elf
Elf




Beautiful Wood Elf




"(✿◠‿◠WENDY
¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆*☆҉❤
S€ŇĐƗŇG' ¥ØỮ ŦĦƗŞ ĦỮǤ.•-:¦:-`•.¸ŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŦĦŘØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮŘ ĐΔ¥*`'`« ҉ »~"˜ `.¸Ɨ HOPE ITŴƗŁŁ β€ ŞỮŘ€ ŦØ Ř€ΔĆĦ ¥ØỮ
`•.¸ŦĦØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮ'Ř€ ALL ARE ₣ΔŘ ΔŴΔ¥
•´☆ ŦĦƗŞ ŞР€ĆƗΔŁ HUG FULL
OF LOVE & JOY IS FROM YOUR WENDY
¸¸.☆♥(◡‿◡)♥✫¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.
(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤*☆҉
❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪
*☆*°°﹒☆҉☆¸ \( °‿°)/ ☆҉☆¸.✿¸¸.•´¨¯`'•⋆❥⋆❀´¸ ✿ღڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪے❤
`"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●Celibate life♥´Magic Surrounds Us☆҉☆ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕
)❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕.•*""*•.¸ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•
I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE COME TO VISIT MY BLOG❤
I HOPE THAT I CAN MAKE YOU DAY FULL OF MAGICK
AND DREAMS FOR JUST THE BREIF TIME YOU ARE HEAR IN
MY WORLD OF MAGIC AND ENCHANTMENT/ LOVEYOU ALL MY
DEAR FREINDS AND FOLLOWERS. YOUR WENDY:O)
`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.(:♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆*☆҉❤
S€ŇĐƗŇG' ¥ØỮ ŦĦƗŞ ĦỮǤŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŦĦŘØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮŘ ĐΔ¥*`'`« ҉ »~"˜ `.¸Ɨ HOPE ITŴƗŁŁ β€ ŞỮŘ€ ŦØ Ř€ΔĆĦ ¥ØỮ
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... (◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸


10 comments:

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Come with me, come to the land of mystery
and beauty, where all sparkles in the forest
like the stars in the nights sky above
where all the colors of the rainbow
adorn all living things with a veil of luminescence. Above the tall trees that stand like centennials at the entrance to the enchanted valley, Lazy streams of smoke drifting up from tiny chimneys of the grass roofed of the mushroom like houses.
The land of the little people,The elves

Victoria said...

What a super beautiful and magical tribute...spellbinding and mesmerizing art and images! Thanks so much for shining your magic..
Victoria

Artsy Fartsy Hippie Chick said...

So Lovely! Thank you Wendy♥

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Thankyou so much Artsy Fartsy I am so glad that you like to post it is one of my favorites ❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Dear Sis,
I love the poem you have always
been so creative with you heartful
and soulful poems that you have written
for me. You are truly a wonderful sister
and I love you.
your sis⚡.*¨*•.¸¸ ? Ş€ŇĐƗŇǤ ŁØV€ 
...............(¯`V´¯)& ĦỮǤǤŁ€Ž
.............(¯`:⚡:´¯)
...............(_.^._)
.............¸?.*)/*¨*?.¸¸
.........*"˜?~.)/*?.¸¸ ...

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Thankyou for always being my friend earthenmagic❀¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ
✿¸ 
( `❀.¸ΜΔǤƗĆҜ ŞỮŘŘØỮŇĐŞ ỮŞ
`✿.¸ )¸¸ 
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)♥♥
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.✿'

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Victoria,
Thankyou for joining my blog. And I am so glad you like my tribute to the elves I just love them and will probably do more so keep in touch my new friend. Wendy blessing to you.✩ . .¸¸.•'*¨☆.¸..•*¨**¨¯`'•⋆❥⋆❀´¸¸´❀ `•->❥❥❥ —

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Me pleasure me dear lady :-D

Wendy Yukihiro said...

It seems to me Sis,
And thank yo my dear lady :-D I will have to do this post again. with so of my many images that I have :-o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...